Trends of the season - from summer to winter boots
Spring/SummerSummer boots are no longer a sign of fashionable extravagance. Just because fall and winter have passed, it doesn't mean we must stop wearing boots in the summer! The summer variations have a different style and feel wqhen compared to the winter designs, particularly due to their airy light materials. Perforations are a good example. Through these small holes, air can circulate well. Summer boots are cut wide at the calf, which makes them more comfortable.
- Cowgirl boots in suede or smooth leather are not only refined, they are also very comfortable to wear and define that classy boho-chic style. They also work with any outfit.
- Friendly pastel tones lend a playful touch to your outfit, harmonising perfectly with the natural summer hues. Combine these boots with a vintage-inspired or a delicate floral outfit for an elegant and light style.
- Release your primal instincts with the wild and wonderful animal prints. Whether it's leopard or zebra patterns, they will certainly add a spice to your outfit. We recommend to keep them simple and go for neutral colours
Your will find an extensive range of stylish ladies' leather boots for the best price in the Lesara online shop.
Wellington boots have always been the go-to shoe when the weather gets tough. Thanks to a multitude of designs, they are now the style icons of the winter period. Solid colour designs in black, beige or brown (some with heels) are loyal companions on the way to the office, while patterned or colourful variants are worn in parks and in the city. However, one thing that these boots have in common is that they are adored by trend-conscious women everywhere. If you are battling the bristly autumn breeze, they also come with warm & comfortable linings and are available at Lesara.
The 60's are back again - at least as far as the trendiest boots are concerned. Knee high boots are suitable for every type of figure. But what makes these fashionable retro boots so special? A block heel and platform -that's what! These features add so much comfort and provide you with that extra bit of height and confidence. These designs are best combined with mini dresses, skirts and figure-hugging coats and jackets.
Women's biker boots with buckles, straps and lacing are also on the fashionista's wish list. These weighty shoes add a rocking edge to your wardrobe, but also provide the perfect companion during the colder months, in part to their supportive profiled soles and robust exterior. What sets them apart from the pack however, is their versatility. They complete the rugged military style perfectly, but equally work well as an edgy contrast to a more refined autumn outfit.
Make your boots fit for winter
Before the rain and snow season begins, you should make your footwear weatherproof:
- Weather protection creams & waterproof sprays protect against the rain and snow
- Buy the correct insoles and lining. Leather or artificial fur not only support your feet; they also keep them warm on chilly days
- Tip: Purchase winter boots that are half a size larger, so that you can wear a pair of warm and thick socks.
What boots to buy & how they should be styled
Over the knees
With their unusual design, over the knee boots epitomise the swinging 60's swagger! As the name suggests, they go over your knees.
- How should they be styled? Leggings or skinny jeans make the perfect fashion companions. On the other hand, refrain from pairing them with skirts or dresses.
- Who do they suit best? These shoes work perfectly with women who have long and slim legs.
Women's lace-up boots
These boots define casual elegance. Long shafted look graceful and add a little class to your outfit.
- How should they be styled As the shoes generally go over the calf, skirts or stretch jeans work the best.
- Who do they suit best? Laced boots work best with women who have slender calves. If not worn correctly, the shoes can become rather tight and rather uncomfortable.
Wide calf boots
These boots are super comfortable and work well with every body type thanks to their stretchy interlaced materials.
- How should they be styled? Perfect for matching with tight fitting skirts and dresses. If the boot shaft is a little wider, then a sporty skirt fits better. Combine them with a pair of leggings for an urban chic outfit.
- Who do they suit best?Ladies with strong calves love these shoes. The shaft is not too tight, does not tweak and expands flexibly for a wonderful fit and satisfying comfort.
Wedge & high heels
The perfect options for the winter with their robust fabric and supportive heel, these shoes combine the elegance of high heels with the undeniable comfort of boots.
- How should they be styled? Due to their versatility, these shoes pair well with any outfit. Allow your creativity to run wild!
- Who do they suit best? If the ladies' boots are made with a flexible fabric or come with an adjustable shaft, they can be worn by anyone regardless of their body type.
These boots support a balanced posture thanks to their supportive high heels. Together with the plateau sole, they are incredibly comfortable and don't compromise on style.
- How should they be styled? From casual wear to the finest evening gown, you can combine these shoes with anything. The perfect all-rounders that give you that feel-good factor!
- Who do they suit best? These shoes are perfect for petite women. As the famous Coco Chanel saying goes: Keep your heels, head and standards high.
The Lesara shopping guide to boots
Every lady goes through the same situation at least once in their lives - buying beautiful shoes that lie in the bottom of the wardrobe, never to be worn again. And why is this? Because many footwear-crazed fashionista's make the same buying mistakes all too often:
Error 1: The wrong shoe size
Blisters and sores can be avoided with the correct shoe size. Your feet can be measured easily using this simple guide:
- Put your foot on a white sheet of paper
- Draw the outline of your foot on the paper with a pencil
- Measure the length of your foot using a measuring tape (measured from the big toe to the back of your heel)
- Add an extra 1.5 centimetres to this value and you have determined your ideal shoe size
Error 2: International shoes sizes
Like clothes sizes, shoe sizes can vary from country to country. Italian shoe sizes are usually smaller, while American sizes are a number larger. In addition, there are different systems for determining the length of the foot: British shoe size 5 is given is Germany size 38, 24 in Japan and 7 in the USA. Conversion tables give you a little insight into the size equivalents but testing the shoes personally is essential. Without trying on the shoe, buying the right size can be a game of chance.
Error 3: The wrong fitting
The fitting of the shoes must be done thoroughly. Check that the boot shaft is not too tight and the big toe is not touching the tip of the shoe. Important: walk a few metres with the shoes to test for shoe movement or any awkward sensations.
Error 4: Key questions
Ask yourself, how you will use these shoes - When, how often and how long will they be worn? What kind and how strong is the sole? We have assessed two styles below:
- Sporty: these models usually have a flat rubber sole. They come in such styles as biker, cowgirl and western boots.
- For the city: heels, whether high or flat, are the order of the day here. The perfect city strollers are riding boots.
With each of these styles, it is easy to find different shapes and heel heights, from pointed toe and flat heel to thigh high. But if you follow our rules, you are guaranteed to find the ideal shoes to match your style and body type. Discover a wide selection of cheap women's boots in all colours, patterns and styles in the Lesara online shop!