Puffer jackets, quilted or faux fur coats? These are the most popular types of winter coats for women
- Down jackets and quilted variants: The densely lined classics keep you toasty warm even in sub-zero temperatures . Whether with wide or narrow quilting or additional fur in the lining, these fashionable all-rounders come in all colours, shapes and designs. A must-have in your winter wardrobe!
- Duffle coats: the classic toggles make this jacket a stylish choice for every day. Traditionally made from a dense wool fabric, it not only looks super chic but also convinces with its exceptional warmth on cold days. The only one of the classic anorak types that comes with a hood, which makes this classic companion even cosier.
- Sports variants: women who have a sporty lifestyle make the perfect match for this functional jacket. This practical outdoorwear is water-repellent, windproof, lined and still offers sufficient freedom of movement for winter trips. Of course, a sports anorak is not only good for sporting activities, more modern versions in vibrant colours are perfect for edgy street styles.
- Long coats: Whether it be a trench, wool or quilted version, long anoraks are especially in fashion this this season and conquer both the catwalks and the hearts of fashion-conscious women. It is the ideal choice on freezing days thanks to its oversize cut and wonderfully soft material.
- Wool coats: A ladies classic that should not, under any circumstances, be missing in your wardrobe. Today, it is anything but old-fashioned and come in many styles, colours and lengths. What is consistent, however, is the premium feel they give you on the coldest of days.
- Puffer coats:: A modern classic, equipped with a hood and warm lining that keeps you content on stormy days. What is not surprising is that they originate from the icy regions of Siberia and Alaska! Long puffer jackets are ideal for women with a sporty dress sense, but can also be combined with elegant styles. Whatever style you choose, you will get a reliable and fashionable companion for the winter season.
- Overcoats: lapel collar, button panel, flap pockets - the overcoat stands by its smaller sibling (blazer) at the pinnacle of sophisticated outerwear fashion. Designs with a longer cut and thick material, such as wool, make this classic anorak a fabulous staple for your winter wardrobe. Styled in classic colours such as black, grey and beige, this amazing jacket works perfectly for a day in the office as well as an evening out.
- Trench coats: For decades, these jackets have been the shining light of the winter. As they come in a wealth of styles, we recommend a thicker design with additional padding to beat those tingling chills. But one thing's for sure - your closet would not be complete without this fashionable evergreen clothing item!
The perfect jacket should match your silhouette
Let's get the basics right. The smaller your height, the shorter the length of your jacket should fall. However as an exception, the new trends of the year are oversize cuts - so you are welcome to break the rules! For evening occasions, you should wear a anorak where the hem length rests just a few inches above your knee for that instant appearance of elegance and sophistication.
Sporty-chic or premium elegance?
- The sporty type:
If you describe your style as sporty and relaxed, the parka, quilted or sports anorak is the right choice for your winter wardrobe. These versatile models are exceedingly warm, are available in a variety of colours and styles and can be combined in so many ways. Style tip: team a faux fur trim parka with trainers and a knitted jumper or a long quilted anorak with heels and a cardigan – a relaxed style with urban chicness.
- I am the trendy type:
If the current trends at the moment are to your liking, duffle and wool coats should have a place in your fashion repertoire. Styles are vast, from classic cuts to oversize styles, modern colours to showy accents, the possibilities are endless! Style tip: wear a calf-length wool variant over a cardigan and complete with skinny jeans and boots. Finish it off with an oversize scarf, for a stylish everyday winter outfit!
- I am classy-elegant type:
Do timeless classics determine your style of dress? Then an overcoat is the best choice for you. These elegant all-rounders accompany both stylish office and evening styles. As for colour, neutrals are the favourites. Colours such as black, navy, grey or beige are timelessly chic, and their versatility will have a place in your wardrobe for time to come. Style tip: combine a classic overcoat with leggings, a jumper and pumps for an outfit that you can wear throughout the day!
Have you decided on your favourite variant yet? Sporty, trendy or elegant - find the most beautiful women's winter coats in any size at the best price online with Lesara. Order on our website or app and look forward to a rapid delivery and a shopping experience you will never forget!