Swimwear Tips: bikinis galore!
A bikini typically consists of two pieces - a top & a bottom. In the last few years however the bikini as we know it in its classic form has evolved and seen many changes. The top often has different styles of straps and there are a wide variety in the bottoms as well - starting from brazilian cuts to swim shorts. Unique set of instructions for care need to be followed for each individual style:
- Triangle: This bikini style as the name suggests has both a top and a bottom that are triangular. The cups of the bra are triangle the bottoms are usually really narrow around the waist or just have strings, lending it a touch of seduction.
- Push-up: They form a gorgeous neckline owing to the push-up effect and turns you into a sultry beach babe!
- Halter: The triangle bikinis are often held together at the neck with a halter string which makes it great for both small and larger cup sizes.
- Bandeau: These are strapless bikinis much like tube tops. There are however some that have very thin straps.
- Underwired: Here the cups are underlined with a wire for better support and create a stunning neckline.
- Skirtinis: The top in a skirtini can vary from a halter neck to a bandeau. The distinguishing factor here is the bottom which is a cute skirt.
- Tankini: The top here is cut like a tank top and therefore covers almost all of the upper body. The tankini is a one of the hot bikini trends in 2019.
Together with the classic bikini sets, the current trend is to mix and match and create your own style. Combine a halter neck with a pair of swim shorts or a triangle top with a sexy thong! The combinations possible are countless! Just like tops, there is variety in the bikini bottoms as well - hipster, hot pants, thongs or string!
Where can I buy a bikini cheap online?
At Lesara we present an extraordinary collection of classy women's swimwear & hot swimsuits. Here you are sure to find timeless classics as well as latest trends that are strikingly eye catching and give designer beachwear close competition! Tempt yourself with our amazing offers and check out our unbeatable prices & Top-Deals. Surprise yourself with shiny new shoes that will match your swimsuits - slippers, flip flops, sandals, we have them all!
Take a look at offers in the other categories of our online shop as well. The Lesara assortment offers everything starting from fabulous fashion, gorgeous jewellery to exciting lifestyle products. To ensure that you're not missing out on our incredible deals and the latest trends, subscribe to our newsletter now!
When can I buy swimwear?
Beachwear is available round the year in the larger sports shops or departmental stores. These shops tend to have poorer choice and lack the latest designs. They mostly have only sporty variations. The new collection hits the other stores a few weeks before the bathing season begins - end of April tentatively. They start going on sale as the summer nears an end - around the end of September. At Lesara however you have the luxury of ordering and buying cheap swimwear everyday, round the clock at awesome Sale-Prices!
Cheap womens swimsuits for a breathtaking beach look
The selecton of swimsuits for women is just as varied as in the case of Beautiful bikinis. Swimsuits are basically one piece swimwear. There are innumerable different kinds and designs available. Not only are there a range of colours, patterns & styles but what differentiates them from one another are also details such as buckles, loops & fringes. So gone are the days where you need to stick to only classic colours such as blue or black. Now you can try funky abstract prints and add a splash of colour to your collection. The monikini, a combination of a swimsuit and a bikini, is currently very popular. The highlight in this kind of bathing suits is that the top & the bottom are connected but not uniformly. Either the sides, the stomach or the back remain free. Monokinis ooze femininity & seduction while doing a great job of concealing problem zones. The general trend in beachwear however is inching towards using less fabric rather than more.
Well, now that you've got a hang of it, you probably can't decide if you should get yourself a bikini or a swimsuit. But now that Lesara offers an irresistable range of swimsuits, you can look for and easily afford to buy one of each style!
Disover a versatile range of elegant and cheap plus size swimwear for women only on Lesara!
The Style Guide: What kind of beachwear is best suited to the different body shapes?
Have you been asking yourself how you can go about choosing the right swimsuit for your shape? Swimsuit, bikini or a monokini? We have answers to your questions! Thanks to our style guide and figure guide, you can now rest assured that you'll be at ease in your bathing suit on the beach:
- Although tie-up bikinis mostly look good on petite athletic women, the tie-up bottoms have a great effect on women with wider hips as well.
- Triangle or padded cups often make a smaller bust look fuller. Swimsuits with ruffles or fancy patterns are also a great choice.
- Black swimsuits with ruffles are a clever option for women who want to show less of their midriff or tummies. The ruffles create a slimming effect. Tankinis are also a good way to go since they cover the upper half of the body until the lower waist. Swimsuits and tankinis do just as well in creating a sexy silhouette
- The stomach area, legs and buttocks look slimmer for instance in a black & white striped swimsuit.
- For smaller, more petite women or wide hips the higher the cuts around the leg, the longer they look. For wider hips it is also advisable to draw attention to the top by wearing an attractive printed top for example.
- For bigger cups, underwired swimwear and those with normal shoulder straps work the best and provide the necessary support.
What type of straps should beachwear for various body types & shapes have:
- Thin or narrow straps are suitable for delicate, petite women with an A-cup.
- Broad straps are ideal for broad, strong shoulders and top heavy, busty women.
- Halter straps make narrow shoulders look borader and are suitable for women with petite and slender structures. The same is true of tops with straps in the middle.
- Strapless ist best for women with smaller structures and lighter busts.
An absolute eyecatcher among womens swimsuits are the ones with ornamental straps (with jewels & beads). Pair them with cool bracelets and pretty earrings and you are sure to turn heads at the beach. You will find all of this really cheap on our online shop.
YOu should not forget that the cut of the bikini bottoms also play a crucial role in making your legs look long & slender and hiding problem zones.
- Tip 1: The higher the waist, the more you hide the stomach area.
- Tip 2: A low cut/waist bikini bottom – also called a hipster – makes the hips look broader and the torso/upper part of the body look longer.
- Tip 3: A high cut around the legs creates a magical effect that makes the limbs look longer and is therefore a very good choice for shorter people.
With the following checklist, we summarize which swimsuits are best for your shape:
Handy Beachwear Checklist
Body Shape-A: Wear
- colourful & patterned tops
- embellishments or ruffles
- simple bottoms
Body Shape-H: Wear
- striking necklines & waistline designs
- diagonal colour & print patterns
Body Shape-X: Wear
- bikinis accentuating your narrow waist
- simple solid colours
- uniform patterns
Body shape-Y: Wear
- dark, plain tops
- designs highlighting the waist such as high leg cuts
- patterned swimsuits
These are some of the most beautiful beaches in the world
You need the perfect beach to flaunt your perfect swimwear. We can tell you where you will find some of the most stunning beaches in the world. So go ahead and plan your beach holidays this year:
Baia do Sancho (Brazil)
The natural bay in Baia do Sancho offers not only breathtaking views of the vast sea and unusual rock formations, but also a wonderful long beach with crystal clear water as is characteristic for Brazil .
Flamenco Beach (Puerto Rico)
With fresh air, beach & palms the Flamenco beach in Puerto Rico has a typical carribean flair. This is a great secret travel tip and is a perfect holiday destination for a short trip for two looking for calm & quiet. The affordable prices are just as alluring.
Strand Spiaggia dei Conigli (Italy)
You can let go off all your stress and worries and enjoy a relaxed vacation in Spiaggia dei Conigli, known for all the rabbits that you can spot on the beach while you stare in awe of a golden sunset. The white sands & turquoise blue waters are a striking contrast and create a magical effect!
Whitehaven Beach (Australia)
Head to the Whitehaven beach in Australia if you are looking for the perfect family holiday. Great bathing spots and plenty of recreational activities for children are among the attractions on this beach.
And have you already decided where the next beach holiday should be? Wherever it is that you finally go, thanks to the amazingly cheap swimwear at Lesara, you'll be left with more money in your wallets to spend on your holiday!