Ladies jumpers on Lesara
Picture this: A cold December morning, you're getting ready for work. You need to quickly decide on an outfit and leave right away! What's the best thing you can wear to stay warm & comfortable as you battle the cold winds on your way to office? Well, a stylish & cosy knit jumper is the obvious choice! The colder it gets outside, the warmer we need to dress. What could be better than a soft & fluffly jumper for women? A favourite in every lady's wardrobe, the sweater is a versatile piece of clothing that can be easily combined & is a must have for winter. Lesara offers a great selection of modern & cheap jumpers for women & men or really warm coats & jackets in various designs for every body type. Have fun checking out our collection!
Cheap knitwear for women: Trends 2018
Vibrant colours are the trend this season as far as knitwear is concerned, especially the khaki jumpers and the burgundy jumpers. Among other trends, is the classic zigzag pattern. You could also add some rough knit pattern sweater, with an interesting mix of materials that lend a soft touch, to your winter wardrobe this year. And of course roll neck variants never go out of fashion and guarantee warmth. This trend check will help you decide which sweater belong to your wardrobe this winter. If you're missing a particular kind and want to make sure you have it, we have good news for you - you are sure to find it in our online shop. Discover a diverse selection of the latest trends. Pick your favourites and beat the cold winds in style!
By the way…
white, grey and black cropped jumpers are a woman's all time favourites. They are and will forever be classics and therefore a timeless trend.
Care instructions – Follow these practical tips to keep your knitwear as good as new!
- Tip 1: Whether it's a coarse or fine variant, stains must be dealt with immediately. You could either rinse it with a lot of water or use some tried & tested home remedy.
- Tip 2: Don't wash your knitwear after every wear. Just hang it outside to air, perhaps overnight.
- Tip 3: Follow the washing instructions on the label carefully. Cotton or wool variants are less sensitive than those made from linen.
- Tip 4: To make sure you don't ruin the shape of the jumper, avoid hanging them up when they're washed. Just place them on the clothes drying rack.
- Tip 5: Small lint knots cannot be avoided. You can try reducing it by turning the clothing inside out while washing. The existing knots can be removed using a lint roller.