The Lesara Wedding Shop: Everything You Need for a Stylish & Cheap Wedding!
So, the love of your life has popped the big question, and now you have to go through the challenges of organising a wedding to remember? Have you received the honour of being the bridesmaid or the best man? Or, are you a guest and looking for a stylish outfit to wear to the reception. Well, at Lesara, we’re here to help! To make your wedding experience extra special, we've put together a handy guide on the ins-and-outs of wedding planning, together with an extensive range of bridal gowns, outfits, accessories and gift suggestions in the Lesara Wedding shop!
Lesara is the wedding website for the perfect proposal!
Have you found the person you want to stay with for the rest of your life, but you can’t put into words how much you love them? Then, it’s time you learned about the art of proposals! Do you prefer a romantic spa day setting, a Sunday breakfast in bed, or exploring the world together? Wherever you decide to pop the big question, it’s important that you stay true to yourself. Here are some handy and inexpensive tips for the perfect wedding proposal:
Tips & suggestions:
- Good food is the perfect way to someone’s heart. Why not prepare a candlelight dinner, and hide the sparkling ring somewhere at the table, in the champagne glass or in the dessert? At Lesara, we have stylish champagne glasses and romantic table decorations that are certain to make your loved one go weak at the knees!
- If your sweetheart is a little shy and wouldn’t enjoy the attention of envious on-lookers, then try something intimate. How about a cosy picnic under a starry sky? You’ll get extra brownie points if it’s the place where you met for the first time!
- If you are super creative, get the kids involved! Plan a treasure hunt and send a final clue with a hidden surprise to your loved one. Not only is this adorable, but it makes for an emotional occasion for the whole family!
- If you’re tech savvy, there’s no better way to bring tears of joy than an emotional video. Capture the highlights of your relationship, the journeys you've gone through, and the friends you’ve made together. Crown the video with the four magic words: "Will you marry me?". Show it to your loved one and the family and watch the hairs stand on end!
Planning the perfect wedding
Weddings are the most beautiful experiences in life, however, if you are not totally on track with the preparations, it can quickly become a stressful time. For this reason, it is important to get as much help as possible from your friends and family at an early stage of the planning. If the budget allows it, it’s advisable to hire a wedding planner. Wedding planners are there to guide you from your first meeting to the altar. They are experts in marriage ceremonies and have the experience required to get the best out of the budget you have. Let Lesara be the wedding planner of the day, as we guide you through our very own wedding checklist:
- Type of marriage: Do you want to get married in a civil registry or do you want a church wedding? Consider that a lot of churches require certain criteria before accepting a marriage booking. Do a little research on what to expect and plan your day accordingly.
- Date: Selecting a realistic date is so important! Allow sufficient time for all preparations and check with your desired venue as soon as possible to ensure it is available for that period. Be sure to consult your most important guests in advance, so that they can participate in the ceremony. Top tip: Plan roughly six to twelve months in advance of the big day.
- Guest list & witnesses: Have you thought of all your friends, relatives and close colleagues? Should it be a big wedding, or would you prefer a small intimate gathering?
- Budget: You don’t have to break the bank to make it the ceremony of your dreams. The Lesara Wedding Shop offers romantic wedding decorations, stunning bridal fashion, wedding gift ideas and more at unbeatable prices. That leaves you more money to spend on the honeymoon!
- Catering, confectioner, photographer, florist, hairdresser and musician: Clarify in advance the food preferences of your guests (vegetarians or vegans) and more importantly, check if they have allergies. Sample the food, research the wedding band, plan the floral arrangements. If you have enough time, plan a dress rehearsal at the venue to make sure everything is correct!
- Honeymoon: The first trip together as a newlywed couple should be something special. Whether it's a luxury holiday in the Caribbean, a mountain trek in Chile, or a city trip to Paris or Vegas, plan your budget in advance and make it a trip you’ll never forget!
- Dance class: Even if you lack rhythm, you don’t want to look out of place on your first dance. Many studios offer crash courses in ballroom dancing at small prices. And best of all, it will make a great wedding video!
- Outfit: Do you prefer yourself in a classic white gown or a black tuxedo? Whether you plan a summer or a winter wedding, Lesara offers a huge selection of fashion to match. Try out different looks and discover your dream outfit!
- Wedding rings: Make sure that the ring size fits! Our size charts will help you with this. Engravings and sparkling gemstones give the wedding ring a personal and special touch.
- Stag & hen party: Now the wedding arrangements are made, it's now time to relax and allow the best man and maid of honour to take charge of the stag/hen party. It’s common that a lot of people go abroad for these parties, especially in Europe. So once its organised, you are free to enjoy the wild rituals and pre-marriage shenanigans. Did you know that it’s supposed to prevent divorce and ensure a happy marriage?!
Cheap bridal fashion trends
At the centre of the celebrations is the blushing bride! Many women dream of their wedding day as early as their childhood, especially when it comes to wearing a beautiful dress. Whether it's a vintage floor-length robe with a snow-white veil, a playful lace dress with a sweetheart neckline or a sophisticated gown with radiant pearl detailing, there is no limit to the imagination when it comes to bridal gowns! At Lesara, there are tons of designs and styles to choose from. From classic white, cream and ivory, to delicate pastel shades of peach, mint and lilac, we have a dress to match everyone’s taste!
The bridal outfit isn’t complete, without matching accessories such as jewellery, hair accessories, shoes and bags. We have a ravishing range of styles, from fancy heels and pumps to envelope clutches, necklaces and hair clips – all available at unbeatable prices on the Lesara Wedding Shop!
Affordable suits & accessories for the groom
Tuxedo, tailcoat or jacket? The dashing groom sets the tone for the boys, and the male guests should follow suit! At Lesara, we have many elegant suit combinations, such as blazers, shirts, vests and trousers. In addition, we have stylish accessories such as cufflinks, watches, ties and handkerchiefs. Bear in mind that a wedding is a sacred ceremony. Refrain from using too many abstract patterns that may look out of place at the venue, and opt instead for solid colour or pinstripe looks. Finish your look with a shiny pair of Derbies or Oxfords in classic black or brown and you have a wedding-ready outfit!
Stylish guest outfits
If you have the privilege of being a wedding guest, you should start thinking of what you’re going to wear at the reception! Be sure to check the dress code requirements with the bride and groom in advance (usually they are sent with the invite). We suggest going for a cocktail dress but please keep it refined and not so provocative. The gentleman can play it safe and smart with a simple suit and shirt combination. ‘Less is more’ is a general rule to go by! We have a wide range of wedding guest outfits in our online shop. So, whether you’re catching the bridal bouquet, or toasting the newly-weds at the dinner table, rest assured you’re going to look great with an outfit from Lesara!
Inspiring wedding gifts
Looking for the ideal wedding present? We have an exceptional selection of thoughtful gift ideas for you to choose from. If you are still undecided about the choice of gift, money is always welcome! Often it is used to refinance the wedding celebrations. If you are the married couple, why not say a "thank you" to your guests with cute gifts such as sweets, engraved glasses or candles.