From bedroom lights to living room lamps, find the ideal lamp for every room
By changing the type of lighting you use or simply adjusting the way it is projected, you can transform your living space without the need to buy new furniture! Sometimes, the correct intensity, whether it be direct or offset, can breathe life into your living space. As with most interiors, each room has its own unique qualities, and thus requires personalised lighting to capture the perfect mood. Here's a brief overview of what you should consider for each room in your house:
- Kitchen: Illuminate the work surface in your kitchen with direct lighting, spotlights or LED variants. Why stop there? Refurbish your kitchen with our practical selection of kitchen gadgets & accessories and create a place to enjoy your cooking.
- Bedroom: An environment where the atmosphere is essential. Classic fittings such as cheap bedside lamps provide adequate mood, while hanging ceiling variants set a relaxing mood perfectly. You can also find cheap fairy lights in our online shop that will bring coziness to your bedroom. Continue your shop for stylish bedroom furnishings in our online store, with up to 80% discount!
- Hallway: Modern wall variants and ceiling variants give you a good balance between efficient lighting and creating an inviting entrance way.
- Living room: The lamps of the room depends on the style of furniture and the size of the room. If the room is particularly large, you may need to consider installing more than one hanging ceiling variant. If you haven't already refurbished your living room, check out our modern and affordable furniture in our online shop!
- Bathroom: Direct lighting is always the perfect tactic for the bathroom. As you gaze at yourself in the mirror each morning. Elsewhere in the bathroom, offset lighting is best for creating a relaxing environment, especially if you spend long hours soaking in the bath! You can find stylish bathroom furnishings at affordable prices - only at Lesara!
Often, people make the mistake of excluding their outside areas when it comes to lighting. There are lots of outdoor variants that are ecological and resistant, perfect for your garden, terrace or balcony. Spotlights and solar lamps in various shapes and colours, from classic torches to garden gnomes, are simply ideal for customising your outdoor space with glowing results!
Bought your affordable lightning online - now what about the bulbs?
Here's a list of commonly used light bulbs and their key properties:
- Arc: The very first bulbs to use this technology, but had fallen out of use until the invention of xenon bulbs. They are currently undergoing a revival in the automotive & photography industries
- Halogen: Ecological wonders (now banned by the European Union), are ideal for adjusting light intensity (dimming). These bulbs are provided with a metal filament which is heated considerably.
- Discharge: Gas discharge variants create light when electricity passes through the ionized gas contained within them. The kind of noble gas ionized determines whether the light will be hot or cold.
- LED: The real alternative to halogen and incandescent bulbs! LED diodes that feature in these bulbs, are powered by an electric circuit.
Check out our selection of lamps online and discover the latest trends in home lighting, with discounts of up to 80%:
How and where to buy cheap lamps online?
You can find a huge range of beautiful lamps and affordable lighting online at Lesara! Discover them and much, much more on the Lesara app and receive the latest deals on fashions & lifestyle faster and easier, from the palm of your hand!