What kind of christmas table decorations do I need?
Having cheerful and festive table décor can make a real difference when it comes to serving up the turkey! Focus on the smaller details, such as festive candles, tinsel and crackers, that will create a cosy atmosphere on the big day. Don't worry too much about making everything match – mix 'n' match decorations will give your table a more authentic, homey feel. It would be a great idea to set the table way ahead of time, or even the day before, so that you are not stressing about how to arrange your decorations whilst also stressing about whether the turkey is properly cooked or not! In the Lesara Xmas Shop you will find a wide range of christmas decor in different styles, sizes and materials – and always at the lowest price! Here’s a handy guide for festive inspiration room by room:
- Living Room: Any living room would feel empty without a Christmas tree! Trees are perfect for any home as they can be decorated to match the style and colours of the room. Shop for tinsel and LED lights if you want it to stand out, or a real fir tree with an angel on top for a more classic look.
- Bedroom: Hang stockings at the edge of beds to ensure that Santa leaves you something tasty (and within arm’s reach!) on xmas morning. Fairy lights are an elegant and cheap option to brighten up the bedroom, and can also be part of the decoration all year round.
- Kitchen: Make sure to stock up on festive cutters for making gingerbread and other snacks around this time of year.
- Outside: Invest in some durable energy-saving LED lights which are suitable for outside, either in classic warm white, or more eye-catching multicoloured versions. These can be used to decorate trees, windows and anything else you think could do with brightening up. Young children will also love inflatable santas and quirky signs such as “Santa Please Stop Here!”. Complete your exterior with a traditional wreath attached to the front door, ready to welcome guests and spread good will to all!
You will find all these and more in our wide selection of low-priced accessories on our online shop. Xmas doesn't have to be expensive with Lesara!
Christmas is coming - check out 2019's best cheap christmas decorations
The trending colours are returning to a more traditional copper and warm white. This year should be a combination of traditional and modern touches. Black and white for instance is a timeless colour combination. Inviting pastel tones are a fresh and new trend, perhaps with some added hints of rose, mint green or light blue - let your creativity run wild! Take advantage of natural tones and rely on real trees or wreaths that not only look great but smell great too! Sticking to the theme of natural, wooden details and pine cones are guaranteed to spread the festive spirit, and are sure to be the favourites this year. Ultimately, it doesn't matter how you style your Christmas wonderland, what is important is that you get that “Christmassy” feeling whenever you walk through the door!
In the Lesara online shop, you will find a wide range of loving Christmas gift ideas at reduced prices. Whether you are buying gifts for your family, your spouse, friends or work colleagues, we are sure to have something to bring a festive cheer at a great price!
Creative heads take heed! Of course you can buy ready-made xmas decorations easily and quickly. However, those of you who have a keen eye for design may be up for the challenge of creating crafts and cards from scratch. Wreaths, calendars and wrapping paper are just a few things which can be handmade. For more inspiration, check out our beautiful wall art sets in the Lesara Shop. Homemade details add personality and charm to any household. Here are our handy tips and suggestions for homemade crafts:
- Homemade tea lights: create a cosy atmosphere that won’t break the bank. Buy wax which can be melted at home using a bain-marie, and pour it into the desired festive pot (don’t forget to add a wick in the middle!). It is also possible to buy festive scented wax, such as pine cones and spices, to make your candle even more festive.
- DIY advent calender: count down the days to Christmas in your own individual style. If you’re handy with a sewing machine, sew individual compartments onto a large piece of fabric with small drawstring closures to replicate the calender doors, and place something tasty inside!
- Advent goodies: now that you have a calendar, it's time to fill them with the goods. Collect branches, leaves and pine cones to make your own festive figurines. Or, make your own small Christmas decorations so that you can add to your tree throughout advent.
Tree decorations in all shapes and sizes
From plain to multicoloured and modern to classic, we have something to satisfy everyone’s style! Check out our artificial trees at the best-prices, and the cheap christmas tree decorations you need to decorate them! At the Lesara Christmas Shop, you can find lots of accessories for a super low price online. Explore the range and find a wide variety of enchanting Christmas tree decorations, which you can customise to suit your own personal taste. Discover popular tree decorations available now, such as:
- Angels & figurines
- Fairy & LED lights
- Cheap christmas baubles
A stress-free Christmas with Lesara
Although it is one of the most joyous times of the year, it can be the most stressful – especially if everything is left to the last minute! Fear not, as Lesara is here to help! Forget the hasty last-minute shopping and discover Lesara's unique gifts, Christmas outfits and cheap decorations - always at the best prices. A stress-free xmas is just a few clicks away!